Sunday, June 19, 2016

Progress

A short post tonight but I did get some more hooking time in today.  Not as much as I would have liked but at least I am hooking again.  I'm working on "Tree Birds" from Red House Wool Studio
Now looking at it I see some things I want to change with the leaves.  Just like Saundra!!  Tweak, tweak. Lol. I am still undecided on the border so once that is hooked in it will make a huge difference.  After over a week of rain we finally had a sunny weekend.  However today was so windy it was impossible to enjoy the backyard.  It was like a hurricane.  And after supper I heard a loud crack and a huge branch off the tree across the street is down.     Hoping for a good week.  I find it hard to stay positive on Sunday nights with Monday morning just a few hours away.    
 

8 comments:

  1. I am with you I hate looking at Mondays. Love your rug colors I have not picked up a rug hook in a few days. We need rain but we have had beautiful weather except we go into much to warm for me today.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Kim, love the rug,those birds are beautiful. Have a great Monday,Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning. Yep, not feeling good about Monday morning this week. Too much running around this weekend, all I can think about is how am I going to catch up this week? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy tweaking! But must admit that sometimes I've tweaked and liked what I did first better and tweaked it back.

    I used to hate Mondays too, well M, T, W, T and liked Fridays. But now every day is a weekend since I've retired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that rug and the colors you have chosen. I dread Mondays every week. I may be at home but it still feels like I work a full time job with no weekends off. :)
    I am so glad you got to hook a bit. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, love what your doing with Tree Birds. I am also hooking it. Love your background----do you happen to know the name of the wool? I've only got one bird and a few leaves done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the softly muted colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pattern and the colors you are using!

    ReplyDelete